Bathroom Tile Ideas
Your bathroom can be your biggest source of inspiration.
Bright, fresh, durable, easy to clean - this is how a new bathroom should look, feel and work. But what about the tiles?
Tiles make this space seem polished, visually enhancing the sense of depth and breadth. They're a vital feature of any renovation.
FIVE IDEAS FOR YOUR BATHROOM FLOOR
Aside from ceramic tiles - now the new standard - there are many other ideas for you to choose. Here are some of the best ones out there:
- If your floor tiles have solid colours, you can add tile borders to create colour contrast. Your space will look larger and more interesting.
- Or use the same colour for your floors and walls and get an interesting look by varying tile size between different walls, or between the walls and the floor.
- Choose a grout colour that contrasts with the ceramic tile colour. For example, if your tiles are white, use blue, red or yellow grout for contrast. The visual effect will be stunning!
- Use textures, shapes and graphics that match the tile colours. Liven up your bathroom with an accessory - a towel hanger, a sticker, a poster, a work of art ... Feed your mind!
- Embrace a Victorian look with floral tiles in soft tones - pink, light green or light blue, plus hand-painted ceramic sinks and other fixtures.
CHOOSE NEW TILES AND EXPRESS NEW MEANING
If the grout between the tiles looks grimy, and if cleaning won't do the trick anymore, it's time to invest in new tiles. This section will help you choose from among the best ones on the market and make your bathroom the nicest space in your home.